Re: Old Movies - Some LBC

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old Movies - Some LBC
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:52:15 -0400
Speedvision ran it a couple of times around the time of Le Mans this
year. They had interviews with the producer and the director. It was
interesting in that they really didn't have a movie, just a bunch of
film. The movie was created in the editing studio.

I didn't see the Healey LeMans racer, either. BTW, I got my VHS copy
readily from (I think) Amazon. Maybe it's getting easier.

At 10:05 AM -0700 10/17/01, Gerard Chateauvieux wrote:
>I actually prefer LeMans with Steve McQueen, but it is a much less seen
>film (unlike Grand Prix, never see it on cable or TV broadcasts). There is
>supposed to be a very rare Austin Heaely LeMans racer in the film in the
>ending scenes, but I can never seem to spot it. I own both titles, though
>Lemans took me quite a while to find.
>
>Gerard

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu