V8 revisited FILETIME=[D4096A60:01C159A4]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: V8 revisited FILETIME=[D4096A60:01C159A4]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 15:29:22 -0500
I will be sending a copy of the article to Gerard to see if he can get
it onto his website. This will help many be able to access this
information rather than just a few. I recall that there is a small
magazine out there (no Just Ed, not the AHCUSA) that was needing
contributions to build content for articles. Though I am no longer an
active participant in any club (SHUT UP ED!!!) I would genuinely like to
see others have access to this information. I believe that it was Frank
Clarici that knew the guy that did this magazine I am thinking of.
Frank, contact me, tell me who it was, and I will send a copy of this
stuff to him as well. Brad