Re: Rant, no LBC

Subject: Re: Rant, no LBC
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 13:49:53 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
    What if they fly their American made flag from the antenna of their
Singapore
made radio while drinking a latte made with Colombian Coffee and chocolate from
Africa on the way to work using gas refined from Saudi Arabian oil in a General
Motors brand car assembled in Mexico with Spark plugs from Germany, Bridgestone
tires from Japan, Chips and circuits from Korea, and other subassemblies from
who
knows where?  Does the same punishment still apply?

Frank Clarici wrote:

> I just have to vent.
> I stopped by a local outdoor merchant selling flags. I needed a new one since
> I frayed the one on my Sprite from high speed driving (I guess)
> Anyway, I had 2 new US flags in hand when I noticed they were made in Taiwan.
> I openly voiced my opinion, told the vendor that he was disgracing MY country,
> asked him to pack up all his taiwan crap, stick it in his jap truck and get
> the hell out of this country. (I wasn't that nice)
> 2 other potential customers heard me, put down the flags and walked away.
> Especially in todays economy, buy AMERICAN!
>  And if anybody owns, or sells taiwan made American flags, they should be hung
> by their pubic hairs and openly stoned in public.
>
> I'm done

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq