Re: Rant, no LBC

To: Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rant, no LBC
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 20:45:54 -0700
With that logic, it seems equally silly to fly an American flag  from a
British built car...  If you are so "pro-American only", please sell your
spridget ASAP and buy a nice classic American car to tinker with.  I love
you Frank, but relax.  The vendor will spend his cut here in the good ole
USA, and that's what counts.
David Riker
74 Midget, British
63 Falcon, American