Re: Another nut(ty) question

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, eddie_sheffield@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another nut(ty) question
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:20:35 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/2001 7:58:59 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

> In a pinch, or in the field, you can slightly deform your nuts by whacking
> them with a hammer or squeezing them in a vise. Try to hit or squeeze just
> the outer-most part.

Well Peter, thanks a lot.  I tried this last night and now I'm on sick leave
waiting for an appointment later this week with my family
doctor...ohhhhhhhhhhhh painnnnnnn!
Leave this to the professionals guys...DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

Robert Houston
Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
63 TR4
.."America, be strong. My love and sympathy is with all of you. God bless
America."bMohan Velayudhan of Kuala Lumpur, author of <A
HREF="http://www.iuniverse.com/marketplace/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0%2
D595%2D14511%2D6&linkid=em100101">Naked in a Sandstorm</A>