Re: Just a Bit of the "Strange" - Small World

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Just a Bit of the "Strange" - Small World
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:10:58 -0400
No way. It's Dick Cheney. Why do you think that nobody knows where he
is?! He's in a special bunker garage trying to fit that #$@!
windshield for the umpteenth time. Remember, he's from Montana. You
know how the code name for the Prez is "Eagle"? Well guess what it is
for the Veep: "Montana Bob"!!

You heard it here first!! Dick Cheney is Montana Bob!!

(Of course, I used to think that Larry was Montana Bob 'cause Larry
spent time in Montana. That was before the meds, though. Now I'm
better and I understand that Dick is really Bob).

At 10:43 AM -0400 10/24/01, RBHouston@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 10/24/2001 6:24:18 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
>bcleary@awod.com writes:
>

> > I can't tell
> > you their names but, as I have said, they are from DC.
> >
> > Bev Cleary
> >

>Dubya and Laura have a Midget?
>
>Robert Houston
>Santa Teresa, NM
>'74 Midget
>63 TR4

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu