Re: Back to the Future

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Back to the Future
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:46:03 -0700
Oh boy, another task for tomorrow!  The combination gauge was rebuilt
before the
restoration.  I have calibrated the oil pressure half of the gauge and
found it
to be off by 18 degrees!  The gauge reads 42 psi when it is actually 60
psi.  I
used a calibrated test gauge to find this out.  You may be right.  Keep
you
posted on this one too.
Mike MacLean 60 Sprite