RE: Deadbeats

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Deadbeats
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 10:43:15 -0800
I can certainly agree that the profanity was unnecessary, but I can also
see where Ed was coming from. I would have no trouble donating my time
to help a fellow Lister, but I would certainly expect to be paid for any
parts that were supplied, unless it was a well-used item intended solely
as a stop-gap until a better item could be purchased. I am hoping to
install a 5 speed in my car next summer, and I would love to have a tech
session party with people who know how to do it. Situations like the
"Amy Incident" make it highly unlikely that this will transpire, even
though I would have paid Paul prior to receiving his kit. I agree that
the List is intended to be used as a warning to use caution when dealing
with certain individuals.
Kate