Re: RE: Deadbeats

Subject: Re: RE: Deadbeats
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:24:00 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
When - In the spring, after the weather is nice. My shop is open on
three sides. I also want to get a little more use out of my new rib
case, which only has about 500 miles on it.
Where - Half way between Roseburg & Eugene, just off I-5.
We have a 24 foot travel trailer for housing, or tent space near the
creek. Gary does a killer London Broil, which somehow seems appropriate
for an LBC weekend.
I am pretty sure that we have more than enough wrenches available for
everyone.
Hey Elizabeth - what about doing a Spridgetstock Northwest?
Kate
Tell us when and where, and Marcy and I will be there if we can,
wrenches in hand.