Turbulators FILETIME=[4B3D59B0:01C16306]

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turbulators FILETIME=[4B3D59B0:01C16306]
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 12:52:33 -0600
My brother is visiting this week and mentioned to me that Harley offers
an item that goes between the carb and intake called a turbualtor. It's
a metal insert with vanes on it that create a tornado like flow of fuel
into the combustion chamber. It is claimed to increase hp and economy.
It seems like a snake oil sale to me, anyone else had any experience
with this type of item. I had always thought that straight into the
combustion chamber was better than swirling. I hope we can get a serious
discussion here and put the thought of Robert Houston deprecating
himself behind us <G>