Re: Non-LBC Content - Vacation Land

To: toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: Non-LBC Content - Vacation Land
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:08:16 EST
Cc: david@vermonthardwoods.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/01/2001 5:09:37 AM Mountain Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> Did Jamaica and came close enough to being a casualty there, that I would
> never
> go back, Cancun and Cozumel are on my repeat places to visit............

Brad...what happened?  Closest to danger I came to was the boat ride to Ocho
Rios where I almost spilled my drink!

Robert Houston
Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
63 TR4
..
  "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and
   saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the
   infant's life without even considering if there are men on
   base." - Dave Barry