Re: Non-LBC Content - Vacation Land

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Non-LBC Content - Vacation Land
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 14:11:40 -0600
Cc: david@vermonthardwoods.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> Brad...what happened?  Closest to danger I came to was the boat ride
> to Ocho Rios where I almost spilled my drink!

I was diving in Jamaica with my brother, we were about 2 miles off shore
and at the end of our second dive when we came up the ascent line, no
boat!! We were in 8 - 10 foot swells and found a cheap ass orange life
vest in place of the boat. Because of the story I had heard earlier in
the year about a scuba diving couple in Australia, I had a 8' orange
signal balloon in my B.C. pocket, just in case. Our dive master took it
from me and waved it for about 1/2 hr. and eventually our boat showed
back up. The "no problem" attitude to EVERYTHING makes a gorgeous
country a fly infested s#!$ hole in my opinion. I will NEVER go