Re: Turbulators

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Turbulators
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 16:50:37 -0600
Cc: Steve Jones <s-jones@swbell.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
In reading through this with my brother, I find that I did not describe the item
correctly. It is supposed to look like a star washer on the inside of the
circle.
The little pieces of metal stick out off of the side of the runner about 1/8 "
or
better and are at an angle to create the swirling effect. So it does not
restrict
in the center only off the sides. I would assume that the little star pieces are
there to break up the droplets that may collect on the side of the runner and
atomize them before getting past the intake.........