exhaust manifolds

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: exhaust manifolds
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 08:24:47 -0700
Hello,

Not trying to detour from the topic of getting even with hit and runs, I'm
about to purchase an exhaust manifold and I once again call on the infinite
and sometimes finite knowledge of the list.

I'm looking at purchasing a Pacesetter manifold, looks to be the 3-1 flavor.
I've read Vizards recommendations as well.  But I can't really justify some
of the models he suggests due to the cost of new units.  Anyway, does anyone
have any experience with this manufacturer?  Any one else I should look at
besides this company?    Even better does someone out there have a decent
manifold just hanging around they need to make some $$$ off of and get rid
of?  Thanks for all the help.

Charlie Shelden
71- Midget