Re: exhaust manifolds

To: shelden3@pldi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: exhaust manifolds
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 13:41:16 EST
In a message dated 11/3/2001 9:26:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
shelden3@pldi.net writes:

> I'm looking at purchasing a Pacesetter manifold, looks to be the 3-1 flavor.
> I've read Vizards recommendations as well.  But I can't really justify some
> of the models he suggests due to the cost of new units.  Anyway, does anyone
> have any experience with this manufacturer?

Charlie:

I am running the Pacesetter from Vicky Brit. It is performing just fine.  The
only problem I had was the slip on ell that fits on the manifold to make the
turn toward the rear under the engine was an odd size.  I couldn't get a
clamp to keep it on. Took it to a muffler shop and had it welded on.  Just
fine now.

--David C.