FW: Thoughts from the Devils Workshop

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Thoughts from the Devils Workshop
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 14:50:32 -0800
Woa! That Midjuki is something!... Interesting... Ugly (IMHO), but
interesting! I once drove a Samurai for two weeks (in England)... Somehow I
don't think I want to drive a Midjuki...

Keep us informed about the progress of your rotary-powered drag Sprite
project!  Even the lowest powered RX7 engine (12 A, first generation) have
100 bhp in standard form, will rev to 8,000 no problem, are easily modified,
and still go forever... and they are light... Only thing I don't like is the
noise they make!... Kind of irritating, especially with no muffler, when
they are VERY noisy... What kind of engine are you putting in? 12A? 13B?
Or?...

I would think a rotary powered road-racing Sprite could be very quick and
well balanced... Anybody has done that?

Jacques Le Clainche
SCCA 1985 Mazda Spec RX-7 #44, San Diego region
VARA 1960 Austin-Healey Sprite #4, F Production- will race that one this
coming weekend in Las Vegas