RE: broken racing widnshield

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: broken racing widnshield
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 18:15:35 -0800
Listers,

Just put my racing bugeye on the trailer... I am taking it to the garage for
suspension work tomorrow, to be ready for the races this weekend. After I
put the car on the trailer, I took my racing Mazda wheels off the trailer
rack- Dumb move... Dropped a wheel... on my Bugeye... right on top of the
windshield. Fudge! (I said something else)... I broke the Lexan (I think
it's Lexan.... plastic?) shield, just in front of the driver seat.

Can anyone around San Diego County tell me if and where I could get a
windshield cut between now and Friday?

Jacques Le Clainche