Re: The Hefner Project, now replied

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, spritenut@Exit109.com, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, nosimport@mailbag.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Hefner Project, now replied
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:59:10 -0800 (PST)
Allen,

I had to chuckle when I first read this thread. ONLY
THE FOLKS ON THIS LIST WOULD DO THIS! :o)))
I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of the listers
at Kevin's first PA Rally. I can honestly say that
everyone in the group are the "salt of the earth".
I've never had so much fun in the company of strangers
as I have with this "Motley Spridget group". I do mean
that in the most sincere way!

Dan

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
64 Sprite (Rotary Project)
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com