Re: I must be going nuts

To: ckotting@core.com
Subject: Re: I must be going nuts
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 14:11:16 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
The good news is my kids are taking an interest
My 8 year old daughter either wants my B or a convertible VW Bug
My 5 year old son has laid claim to my 67 Sprite
Both are good gofors.  They can fetch tools and beer quite well, but aren't keen
on getting their hands dirty.
They're getting small size mechanic's gloves for Christmas

ckotting@core.com on 11/05/2001 02:08:28 PM