Re: I must be going nuts

Subject: Re: I must be going nuts
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 22:00:25 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Not all, I am getting Charles's '68, as long as I get a Morris Minor for the
wife. Anybody
know of a good one? I am the high bidder on a rusty (redundant?) Wolsely in
Indianapolis
right now. I would like a better one than that, but she wants one. Why??? I
don't know, it
looks cute I guess. Hell I only have another old building to fill up. I am one
of the
lucky ones, two garages and another storage building that will hold (if packed
tightly)
another 10 or so.