RE: think quick..4"

To: "'David Littlefield'" <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: RE: think quick..4"
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:01:19 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
tell ya what, if you wanna trade!!
actually they will fit a spitfire,
the K&N's Minator's are lower maintenance, they are a better casting and the
machinework is better.
I think these minilites might even be magnese.
this set has drillings for the spitfire funky shank lug nuts, and they are a
pain to put off/on for a race car.
i like the normal/conventional cone lugnuts via sprite midget etc. and i would
prefer going to the beefier studs.
the beefier studs dont strip/crossthread with time. when you take the wheels
off/on as often as we do, its important. if anyone might eventually be
intrested in them, i'll keep you in mind just give a shout.
otherwise, they are e-bay bound come spring.