Re: Hey Buddy, need a round arch Midget?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hey Buddy, need a round arch Midget?
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:28:57 EST
In a message dated 11/7/01 7:47:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
david@vermonthardwoods.com writes:

<< I keep noticing references to Titles in reference to salability of cars.
 Apparantly in some places Titles are the pinnacle of ownership. You just
 need to organize a boatload of them shipped to Vermont, or some other
 backwoods state that doesn't require Titles (on vehicles older than 15 years
 old in VT).

Same deal in New York, no title just a registration on older cars.
So if I were to sell a car in NY with a valid registration, to someone who
wanted it in California, there would have to be a way to get a title issued.
You can't tell me that these New York cars are unmarketable.
I think might start laundering car without titles, the only deal would be, it
has got to run, and I get it for the summer.

David Oliner
60 Bugeye
67 TR 4A

I had posted this early, but I guess I only sent it to Dave, forgot to point
and click it to the list.
No the subject of Green License Plates, pretty cool. But I have a black and
with yellow  1960 New York State license plate on my Bugeye. Found the plates
on the internet.
Did the same thing on 67 TR 4A  Blue with orange. Got a "McCarthy for
President" bumper sticker on it.
I would do the same thing on the Bugeye, but no bumper.

David Oliner
60 Bugeye
67 TR 4A