Re: Hey Buddy, need a round arch Midget?

To: David N Waldmann <david@vermonthardwoods.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hey Buddy, need a round arch Midget?
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 16:28:54 -0500
Yea, but I got a title, so where does that leave me??

Larry

At this exact moment in time 11/7/01 9:21 AM, "David N Waldmann"
<david@vermonthardwoods.com> made the profound statement:

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001