way too quiet.....as of late?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: way too quiet.....as of late?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 00:34:03 -0500
hey!  evrybody!
is it me or has the list gotten rather quiet lately?  ever since sept11th.
it seems to me evryone has been very quiet.  is it concerns of international
security or a bunch of people who have just up and left, or is evrything all
of the sudden....working perfectly?  i'm just curious?
i'll be gone this weekend on a "spridget mission".   be back late sunday.
and some time prior to the bird day weekend i have a car in richmond va. to
pick up and get to pennsylvania...and one in scranton pa. too!   but i wil
be checking my mail frequently up to weekend and am and pm on car chase
days.

chuck
the world's largest sprite driver.