Re: way too quiet.....as of late?

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: way too quiet.....as of late?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:46:45 -0500
http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
"List Subscribers (255 members) "

Well, yes, those are the subscribers.  Theoretically, someone could be
forwarded a copy of messages that someone else receives, but there aren't
many reasons to do that.

More likely the actual number of people is less, due to people getting mail
sent to their homes and to their work adresses.

Robert D.