Re: SOS Saga

To: Dave <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>
Subject: Re: SOS Saga
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:19:51 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dave wrote:

> Will there be directions given to this party or is it an invitation  > only,
>black tie affair?

If you read it on the list, consider yourself "invited!"
The more the merrier, always. And we have had some interesting "partys".

The SOS party is in Madison Wisconsin, You can get a good internet deal on
airfare
to Chicago, rent a car and drive to Madison (I have done it a few times already
most recently with Larry Macy from Philly area)

Team Thicko has great eats, I was in WI to see them race in Sept. And they fed
me
(as always).

As far as a black tie....Wear one if you like but bring an old greasy shirt
cause
your gonna get greasy :)
--

Frank Clarici