Re: SOS saga

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SOS saga
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:06:55 -0600
At 03:23 PM 11/13/2001, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:
>To all,
>As long as Peter C (time for Peter to get his Thicko nickname, dontcha
>think?) is still interested in hosting the "Save Our Sprites" party the
>Fri/Sat after Thanksgiving... we're a go.

OK.... I am willing and able..... have to BMA to be ready, but very, very
doable. Got phone lines. Have garage space. Have a tavern 35' away next
door. Have enthusiasm.

Our "shop" is pretty dedicated to remanufacturing rather than wrenching, so
there is not a vast assortment of garage-type tools. I do have floor jacks
and stands and some rudimentary hand tools. There is a lathe, mill,
blasters and cleaners, pullers and presses, so we could probably make
anything required.  So, be sure you've got your wrenches and ratchets and
screwdrivers. We do have air wrenches, cutters and grinders. Welder is
inoperable for now.  Will we need en engine hoist? I have a mezzanine that
is very useful with a block and tackle that MAY be here then.

We are located in the South East corner of Madison Wisconsin. Easy access
to Interstate 90 and I-94 and I-39.  Mapquest can work with the address.

I hate commercials, but this seems the only way.

World Wide Auto Parts
2517 Seiferth Rd.
Madison  WI  53716

Toll free phone through-out North America that you all are welcome to use
(800) 362-1025 to offer suggestions, criticisms, cautions, and derision.

If you need specific directions, please contact me directly.

I ask that you let Flounder or me know if you are planning on coming. A
rough head count would be helpful. We want to ensure enough
"supplies".  The more the merrier. We have a few thousand square feet to
play in.
         Peter C
Floundervision is still planned if we can get a phone line in the shop. I'll