Flounderpalooza Faire (was Re: SOS Saga)

To: soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Flounderpalooza Faire (was Re: SOS Saga)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 20:18:57 -0800
 I do homemade cannolli and
zeppolli for Thanksgiving
  Scungilli and fried
calamari anyone?  It ain't Thanksgiving in my house
without tentacles.

With that menu, I am trying to figure out how to drive 2000 miles over
the weekend! If they are dumb enough to turn down your delicacies,
please plan on Thanksgiving dinner with us. I know that "Al Junior" (the
planned "guest" of honor) would be especially happy to see you, even
though he does not yet realise why Gary is sharpening the ax. Turkey is
such a bland entree for a holiday dinner. Let's see, if I get off at
4:00 Friday and drive all night, I could make it in time for brunch.
Hmmmmmmmm.
Hope you all have a great time!
Kate