Re: Flounderpalooza Faire (was Re: SOS Saga)

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Flounderpalooza Faire (was Re: SOS Saga)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:18:56 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
OH, BABY!!!
That was the one item I didn't get around to on our trip. Had Eytalian
seafood , had cheesesteaks, no scrapple.  (did pickup some very good
pumpkin bread roll with cream cheese thingy at a farmer's market wayside
near the Kittatinney(sp?) Tunnel, though)
Allen, that would be a treat.  I'm sure we can figure a way to cook
it...... can't hurt it!
         Peter C   (hold the oink)
==