Re: Mystery Wires

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Mystery Wires
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 21:18:59 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Frank,

No that's not the proper answer either. The White
Black does go to the brass union for the brake lines.
That isn't the wiring I'm talking about. These wires
exit the harness bundle about 3" before the end of the
cloth insulation covering the harness. BTW my '68 does
not have a brake light switch on the pedal box. Of
course I has no assurance that this is the ooriginal
pedal box but I do believe so. I need to put a meter
on these line once I connect the fuses back on line
again and see if there is 12V coming out of both
lines. It may be that these lines actually connect
together and that I'm missing the bullet connector off
of the end. Thanks again for your help maybe someone
else out there with a '68 can look at theirs and tell
me where these mystery wires connect to.

Thanks again for the help.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy - '68 Sprite
Dayton, OH