Mystery Wires

To: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Mystery Wires
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:30:05 -0800 (PST)
Test for the evening. Bugsy my 68 Sprite has two wires
coming off of the wiring harness just above the brake
light switch. These two wires come out of the harness
right where it makes an elbow like shape. Wires one
solid green and the other green with either a red or
brown stripe are long enough to reach up towards the
voltage regulator / blower. Anyone know where these
wires go and what they are for. Both fuses were pulled
in the fuse box and before I reconnect the fuses I'd
like to try and figure out what these wires are for.
Any ideas?

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite
Dayton, OH