Re: Lug Nuts

To: "Bill Hunt" <BillH@aaai.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lug Nuts
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:19:33 -0500
I just went through getting lug nuts for my steel wheel conversion. I have
Rostyles - don't know if the Miniators take a different kind of lug. I ended
up with the MG crested ones from Moss (purchased through Jeff Zorn of
LBCarCo) I couldn't find nuts that would fit anywhere other than the "usual
suspects." But they are supposed to have both the crested and non-crested -
same price either way. There is one other non-crested lug listed that I
*think* is for the Miniators - it was cheaper and I almost bought them due to
some confusion, but Jeff checked and they wouldn't work for me. Maybe they
would with your wheels though.

Funny side note - looked in the book with the lug nuts/studs at Trak Auto and
they list "MG - All - 1/2" Did ANY MG ever use 1/2 lugs?!?!

Good luck,

Eddie
1971 Midget