Re: morris hot wheels car

To: "Charles F. Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: morris hot wheels car
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 13:44:14 -0800
Yep, just out in the last couple weeks. Lots of discussion on the Morris
lists recently about it. Someone took pics if anyone is interested, I'll
point you to them. Only thing is it has a hage V8 stuck in it, but then
what do you expect from Hot Wheels? Ever see the stretched Metro funny car?

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints