Re: morris hot wheels car

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Charles F. Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: morris hot wheels car
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:03:00 -0600
Did you notice that on the bottom of the Morris where it
usually states the make/model of the car it says "MG Rover".
Where did they get that? Think they need help in their
car R&D department... I'll volunteer!

Here's the Morris:
http://www.hotwheels.com/collectors/mainline2001/index.asp?toy_no=28759&from
rating=1&series=first