Re: hit and run resolved 2001 08:37:04 -0500

To: jboatri@emory.edu (Jeff Boatright)
Subject: Re: hit and run resolved 2001 08:37:04 -0500
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 06:38:23 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey, Jeff-

Reviewing old mail so came in late on
this.

First of all, "happy turkey".

Second of all, that WAS some meteor shower!

My first officer and I had a long overnight in Albany, NY, which just
happens to be a Company maintenance base.

There were aircraft that required "test" flying, usually done by "day"
reserve crews. My F/O and I "volunteered" to
fly a "test" if it could be arranged for
4:00AM; it could, we DID!

We had some view! Whoa, whoa!  Did breakfast afterward and returned to
bed to catch up on sleep before regular late afternoon departure.

Thirdly - you SHOULD contact this officer's supervisor to compliment her
for
doing her job in a responsible manner.

Police who perform responsibly definitely
deserve an honorable mention, especially
in these times. Good for her (and good for
you) for pursuing this. While mentioning her, don't forget to mention
those officers
who intially responded and who did not
"perform", assuming you have their names
and badge numbers! You pay their salaries, after all.

"She appeared to be a genuinely "nice" person".

Rrright! After getting caught, you mean,
"appeared" being the operative word!!

Like leaving a note on the person's property you accidentally damaged is
like, "brain surgery"?

Hey----all's well that end's well, eh? :)

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)