FlounderVision kickoff

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FlounderVision kickoff
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 06:39:54 -0600
Cc: "George C Thompson" <cuthbert17@aol.com>, "Matt Magalis" <magalis68@aol.com>
Hey Y'all,

Thanks for all of you that added FlounderVision to yout Yahoo friends list.
We'll have viewers from around the world.

I expect to get to Peter's by 8:30ish, and online by 9. We'll start with

http://www.thicko.com/cam.html

It refreshes every 5-15 seconds. I will invite all of you with Yahoo to
attend a chat conference (with voice) so you can all talk amongst
yourselves, and we can talk to you.

After we're settled, we'll switch the video feed over to Yahoo. We may
toggle back and forth on occasion, just so those that are on Macs, or
technically challed (some would claim that's one in the same...) can view
the fun.

Remember, to view on Yahoo, (there can be firewall issues...), go to
Yahoo.com. DOwnload Yahoo Messenger. Set up your messenger account (it also
gives you a free Yahoo mail account). STart Yahoo Messenger. Add
"FlounderVision" to your "friends" list. If you see FlounderVision as
"online", then look at the pull down menus above the chat text box and
select "view webcam'. Voila! FlounderPalooza!!!

See you there.

WST