Re: FlounderVision kickoff

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Subject: Re: FlounderVision kickoff
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 07:03:36 -0600
Cc: ealderman@earthlink.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
GreenBugeye@aol.com wrote:
I logged on as AkronBugeye about 10:30 and was able to see and hear the boys, as
well as chat with other viewers.  When I took another look this afternoon, I
could only get the camera.  I guess they turned of the sound when the "Love Ewe"
arrived...

> Could you see the fleece flying???  Baaa Baaa Lube(no that is NOT engine
> assembly grease, Knee pads and velcro gloves laying on the car??  For those of
> you that are early AC/DC fans, there is a parody of Dirty Deeds on the web, it
> is "Dirty Deeds (done with sheep) rather than (done dirt cheap). The Homo Club
> theme of the week I guess.....................

Actually, I am pissed cuz I can't get my computer to recognize Flounders web
cam.

DAMN!!!!!