Radiators

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> fAPHQa210790
Subject: Radiators
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 12:32:53 -0500 et>
I am out in the garage rounding up and making an inventory of all the
parts that will be used to reassemble my '75 project.  Two broken
starters, two broken radiators, bad alternator, etc.

Upon examining the two radiators I have (three counting the one on the
gold assembled-but-not-running '75), I have two different styles of
radiators.  One is about 20.25" wide with a large pipe returning to the
top carburetor-side (of the car) from the water pump cap, and the other
is about 17.75" wide with a small top carburetor-side tube from the
water pump cap.  I have water pump caps to fit each.  Are these both
1500 radiators?  Are there any differences (is one better than the
other)?  The radiators "look" the same except for width and tube sizes.
I'm hoping to take the radiators, alternator, and starters to get
repaired this week.  FWIW, the narrower radiator has the number "34004"
stamped on it.  Thanks!

Adrian
http://www.midgetweb.com