Re: Restoration shops - no LBC

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Subject: Re: Restoration shops - no LBC
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:57:16 -0600
Cc: Bill Mantz <bmantz@roanoke.infi.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Have a shop or preferably a friend do the tough things you can't do. Do the rest
yourself. No one will ever be as exacting as you are. I learned how do cover my
seats myself, how to install a top myself, etc. These are old cars, not rocket
science. These cars become a part of you. You earn the symbiosis through working
on it. So get out there and turn a wrench or two. Crack open your shop manual
(see
eBay if you don't have one, there is ALWAYS on up for auction) or ask the list.
Don't be no steenkin' checkbook mechanic, challenge yourself and you'll be so
glad
you did.
Ask me how I know...................... Brad