Re: RE: Restoration shops - no LBC

To: "Bill Mantz" <bmantz@roanoke.infi.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Restoration shops - no LBC
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 06:54:41 -0600 (CST)
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
Bill -

Since the listserver snips off attachments, and I got a message direct
from you with the attachment, I stuck a copy of the picture up on the
web so the listers could see it.

List, go to http://members.core.com/~ckotting/boot.jpg and recoil in
horror.

Bill, there is litigation pending, isn't there?

Chris K.