SOS Flounderpalooza Survivor!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOS Flounderpalooza Survivor!
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 08:04:44 -0500
Made it home yesterday from Green Bay and the side trip to Madison for the
SOS. Got there Friday afternoon just as the turkey on the grill was finally
descimated! Tasted good for wood cooked bird... Met Ron Soave, Peter C., Gary
Speckman, Flounder, TuTone, a couple of other guys I can't remember their
names and two nice ladies who were about the shop getting dirty too!

Let me tell you, Ron cooks a mean squid... I didn't make it on Sat. for the
scrapple and clams though. The cranberry chocolate cupcakes really hit the
spot.

Flounder's Sprite is looking good. All he has to do is find the rest of the
parts!!! Most of the pieces that come in pairs were missing half. And somebody
wondered what you could do with half of a set of kingpins???

It boggles the mind to think what could have been accomplished if all the
parts were there, no alcohol was served, no breaks for eating, no waiting for
paint to dry, etc. Hell, come to think of it, no one would have showed up if
it were that way!

Who's next?

Kent