metro turbo gasket..

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: metro turbo gasket..
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:12:58 -0500
Ok fellow 1275-ers.
theres allot of talk about the turbo gasket (the one we use on tinkerbell)
  I am going to ordering a spare metro turbo gasket for my vintage sprite
sometime soon here.We use it, I love the one i got, etc etc. but i have no
spare and am 3 seasons on it. so, while i dont plan on replacing it one never
knows. the one to purchase from our resources over here dictate an extravigant
price. i Got mine way cheaper from a direct brit source, like 1/2 cheaper than
here, Lena is going to order me one for a spare, while we are at it. to save us
a bit of shipping, is anyone else intrested? i would have Lena, contact them,
get a current price, and you pay the lower cost i pay, and save a couple cents
on shipping. anyone intrested?

Southwind Racing
R(wnik)Kansa/RCCSA