Re: eBayers Beware!!!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: eBayers Beware!!!
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:02:14 -0500
If this is the same seller referred to in Bruce Lowry's email about the
mustang wheels, (s)he has a private feedback rating. They also have no open
auctions. Makes me wonder if the eBay police are onto him/her. I would never
buy anything from somebody with a private feedback rating.

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari
1999 9-3