Re: Fw: Questions, questions

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Questions, questions
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:31:43 -0800
Cc: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, philip.s.jones@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I had the bores on my Bugeye master re-sleeved by White Post for $40.00 per
hole.  They wanted to rebuild the entire master cylinder and mentioned that it
was more common for the whole master assembly be sent to them to work on.  They
did it anyway and it was quite satisfactory.  I did not know about Joe at the
time, but have heard nothing but positive feedback on him.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite