Re: Another lister with possible virus problems

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another lister with possible virus problems
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:53:00 -0500
The list server does not send _any_ attachments, virus laden or not. What is
happening is that some of you are in some peoples personal address book,
because they have their option set to "Automatically put people I reply to
in my Address Book". At some point they replied to a message you wrote and
you were added to their address book.

I am quite certain the infected attachments you have been getting are direct
from the sender, not from the list server. In addition to the fact that I
have never got an attachment with an email from the list server, I have not
recieved any of the recent batches of viruses from this list (though I have
from others).

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari