Re: Another lister with possible virus problems

To: David N Waldmann <david@vermonthardwoods.com>
Subject: Re: Another lister with possible virus problems
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:31:52 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
David N Waldmann wrote:
I am quite certain the infected attachments you have been getting are direct
from
the sender, not from the list server.

I must agree with David at this point, the emails that are virus carrying have
come through the list so that no virus at that point has been attached. The
reason it "appears" to be list based is because the virus is coming through many
of our list friends. This is a place where many friendships are made and thus,
personal email address's other than the Spridget list are saved in many a
computer 'round the world.
I feel fortunate that I have not gotten any emails off list carrying a
Wait a minute, that means that................................ damn, maybe I am
not as fortunate as I thought <f>...............