List Vendors

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: List Vendors
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:48:48 -0800
This list is the best thing that ever happened to the British car
scene.  It may sound clichi, but it is PEOPLE that make the British car
thing what it is.  I know a few of you have done business with vendors
that are on line with us, but I have to relate to you what a great guy
Peter C. is.  I have been dragging out a lever shock problem with Peter
for a year now.  Between a leak in one of his rebuilt shocks to one that
would not cooperate and work properly.  In every instance Peter went out
of his way to keep my car on the road by replacing the leaker right away
and even loaning a working shock while he rebuilt mine.  I wanted to
keep my original shocks on the car with the correct dates on them and
Peter made every effort to help me with this.  When it became clear that
my left front shock just could not be rebuilt, he sent me a loaner and
then went about finding a body with the correct date on it.  Is that
service or what?  He could have just said that my core was not
rebuildable (he chucked the original front left shock) and charged me
for the replacement, but he did not.  I hope I am not giving him any
ideas!  If you need parts or you are thinking about rebuilding  or
replacing your lever shocks, why would you go anywhere else?  Remember,
Peter sells all kinds of foreign car parts too.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite