Re: Cars For Sale On List????

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Cars For Sale On List????
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:48:31 -0500 FILETIME=[341A8910:01C178E6]
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I think (in theory) it's a good idea to offer LBCs and parts to Listers
first, but from what I've seen on the various Lists, the offerings
masquerade as "good deals for my Lister friends" when, in fact, they are
almost always waaaay overpriced compared to what you would expect to pay for
the same cars or parts on eBay or from a dealer!!
Of course, this has nothing to do with what Rick is doing, since he doesn't
have any financial interest in the cars he tells us about, but I just
thought I'd rant anyway!

Bob