Re: Cars For Sale On List????

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, rfeibusch@loop.com
Subject: Re: Cars For Sale On List????
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:40:57 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/29/2001 8:24:50 AM Mountain Standard Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

> However, Rick, I do object to finding your emails in my Inbox, instead of
> the carefully prepared (Procmail'ed) folders I use for Spridget and MG
> emails.
>
> I understand the reasoning for suppressing the entire recipient list, but it
> still is a PITA. You are the only lister that I am aware of that does this.
>
> Larry
> Just going to have to create another Procmail Rule, just for Rick ;-)

Gee Larry, I might agree with you if I had any idea what the heck you are
talking about.  Keep up the good work Rick!

Robert Houston

"The last thing that I want to do is to launch a 10 million dollar missile at
a 10 dollar tent and hit a camel in the ass."
-George W. Bush