Aftermarket Caliper Locks FILETIME=[28FEECB0:01C17904]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Aftermarket Caliper Locks FILETIME=[28FEECB0:01C17904]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:56:34 -0600
I got an interesting note from Lord Voldemort (if you don't read Harry
Potter, it is "he who must not be named") in Hinsdale. If you will visit
his site he has some interesting photos of the big two's caliper lock
tabs. I would be sure and save all the old ones you can find after
seeing that. For the newbies on the list, who don't know who Voldemort
is, and would like to see these photos. Please send me a private email
so that I can send you the information. I cannot send it to the list as
it is filtered out. Much like a virus or an attachment, certain "things"
just aren't allowed <BG>!!      Brad